Guilds May Be Coming

• Vimes
  • Vimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 7 months ago #270 by Vimes
Guilds May Be Coming was created by Vimes
I have installed Group jive whilst I am updating site. This component allows members to form guilds/groups and access private forums and such. Along with other updates this may take a while as it involves a lot of code editing and I am no pro in this area (anyone fancy helping out feel free to offer lol).

Still debating keeping this site, the official boards won that tussle and the wiki will probably fast replace this site as its hard work keeping up with game changes, nevermind explaining concepts and tricks in such a game. It could end up as a sub-site of www.mmoguildhosting.com with the guild feature being fixed there.

I am open to ideas and discussion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vimes
  • Vimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 7 months ago #271 by Vimes
Replied by Vimes on topic Guilds May Be Coming
You may see menu options appearing and forums popping into existence. Ignore or nose about as you see fit but if you find an issue please post in this area.

More
10 years 4 months ago #276 by Trifler
Replied by Trifler on topic Guilds May Be Coming
I guess the main things I like about this site are the things listed under Quick Reference. It's much easier to look there than to try to find it on the official wiki. I also like the display of the GNS and patch notes because I never see the GNS on the official web site and the patch notes in the client jump back to the top every 20 seconds or so. On here that problem doesn't exist. Other than that though I admit I don't use it much.

I do have a new player guide to creating new units that I've never quite finished.

I think the Player Wiki is dead and can be shut down. All of the videos have been removed from Youtube by their creators and everything else can be found here. The Hull descriptions on there are kind of nice but... I dunno.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds