Imperium of Man site not working

More
11 years 4 months ago #147 by Mylon
Imperium of Man site not working was created by Mylon
I still can't log in or recover my password. I check my inbox, I checked my spam box, still no mail.

It would be so much simpler to make the Imperium a private forum here, with officers of the guild having rights to add/delete viewing rights for our guild. One less site to worry about, and I know this forum at least works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #148 by Vimes
Replied by Vimes on topic Imperium of Man site not working
Well its nice you finally tried it :)

Volgrand got on and the others haventbothered either. I know one site would suit your convenience but there are a couple of reasons why not. Firstly the traffic and hits for guild sites help the game and generate interest. More activity would be nice but cant get the moon on a stick eh? lol.

Secondly - the guild area on this site wil be a lot more functional with challenge scripts and such. I dont wish to muddy the waters with essential guild boards until i can work remote boards in.

We will be forming a Guild council which - like the senate for devs - can request and comment on this site. This wil be composed of Guild ldrs or spokesfolk.

As for the password - I will email you a temp one and you can log in and change it. I cant see old passwords only overwrite. Encrpytion in mysql etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds