Proposed design for BP2 (version 2013)

More
5 years 1 month ago #2342 by DeeDiebS
Replied by DeeDiebS on topic Proposed design for BP2 (version 2013)
Really, What prompts you to say such a thing I have a theroy that BP was the Game that inspired the creation of Novues aterno. PLEASE EXPLAIN I MUST KNOW, REDEGINING BP IS MY DREAM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #2345 by endur
Replied by endur on topic Proposed design for BP2 (version 2013)
it just seems all about combat and thats about that, from what I played. BP bring way more.
anyways on a redesign... unreal game engine is now free :)

More
5 years 1 month ago #2346 by endur
Replied by endur on topic Proposed design for BP2 (version 2013)
they should of spent more time on the AI as well as the interaction with the player outside of the game, its not sexy, but they should of spent more money on how a player would interact with their empire by email or even a web client. This type of game you want to keep the player hooked even when they are not in the client game itself.

More
5 years 1 week ago #2355 by tesboom
Replied by tesboom on topic Proposed design for BP2 (version 2013)
I'm playing Novus Aeterno too and it's a blank game, tbh, and beats BP in terms of lags and bugs, so many things that are not working... (ship built but it never spawns, or it's like it never existed anyway, and structures you built just vanish when you log back, same thing, it's like they never existed -_-)
It's about action, uh ? How can there be action if you're not able to do anything or that only works once in a blue moon ?
So far, no depth, no stability, IMO it's already dead. Like we say here : "Un "tiens !" vaut mieux que deux "tu l'auras". " ("a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" says internet translators)

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds