Thunderheart

• Thunderheart
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #172 by Thunderheart
Thunderheart was created by Thunderheart
Hi all, I am Thunderheart,

I am an old guy, ex-programmer they used punchcards to program with, hint of my age. I still have a C-64 that I pull out from time to time, with a blazing 8bit/sec modem. I live in central Illinois in USA, commonly refered to as the Great Corn/Soy desert. I have played so many games I can't remember them, probably do to large amounts of liquid refreshments. So I have probably have played with many of you.
I am currently a member of TC, mostly like the colony management and RnD, I play to have fun. So if I get wiped, thats part of the game and I will restart. What I don't like is the 'kiddie factor' invading games.
Good luck to all and have Fun, its only a game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #173 by Vimes
Replied by Vimes on topic Re:Thunderheart
Welcome Thunderheart - hope you find the site useful. Good attitude dude and yeah the holiday season can bring waves of teenagers but some are very competant and scary lol.

The c64 was awesome - boulderdash was my fav game lol. Soon got a 286 though and it got lost :(

More
12 years 5 months ago #174 by antofdeath
Replied by antofdeath on topic Re:Thunderheart
Your as old as my dad xD He wishes he could play to but any time he tries me and my siblings keep him rather distracted. But have fun, and good luck.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds