My Favorite Part About Sirp/Anx's Beyond Protocol

More
9 years 2 months ago #1097 by Ghosage
Tis was true i was mostly passive and scared in my boots for over 1.5 years.

Then I had fun blowing stuff up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #1098 by anxcon
being banned for alts lasted 8 hrs, and edriley was created and logged from the same computer, same ip, lasted 3 minutes just enough time to respawn to neolci (cypherlieu home system) and create an alias, only alias activity on the account for 3 weeks to follow - para lifted the ban when light insisted brother/friend regardless of ip matching

perm ban was for stomping noobs to spite the homeworld tax change, not because he was "too good" not because "he was big" - which i find rather funny he was given a week to fix empire for the change, stating he had no time due to school, yet found 3 whole days to stomp on noobs still
claims of self defense? ignoring the fact that he openly stated in general channel that for every colony attacked he would wipe 1 random noob from his diplo list, ignoring that these colonies of his attacked were requiring either growth or abandon (of which neither was done) to prepare for the change, he invaded another noob star

noobs who died, 5k score vs his 5mil score, named him the reason for which they were quitting, and after multiple warnings ignored, was banned

as for the senate proposal, senate very much works, AO guild could have single handed voted him back, but they voted no as well - even ignoring vote counts, majority of comments were against unbanning, cypher griefed noobs, ignored warnings, and thought the ban should stay

no doubt he will try to make up more "oh woe is me" propaganda, and grats to light for being the first to accually get me to register here, just remember he was banned for a reason, ofcourse hes going to try and claim hes a saint

More
9 years 2 months ago #1099 by Ghosage
Wasnt Lucifer a saint at one time *v*snicker*v*.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1100 by TheHand
jesus light, find a new game and move on already, all the QQ in here is just making you look like a sad loser who has no life other than bp, its just a fucking game get over it.

or alteratiavely go get a woman and have sex you might not feel so frustrated afterwards.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by TheHand.

• Light
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1102 by Light
removed
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Light.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1103 by antofdeath
Defending your actions which got you banned doesn't get you unbanned it just makes you sound stupid xD Naxon can ban people because they exploit a arbitrary event in a game, Anxcon can ban you because he didn't like what you were doing to the server, get over it.

Also unstoppable my ass. You just didn't have tBH around or any organized forces to ya know give a flying carp
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by antofdeath.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds