Anon.systems is bringing back Beyond Protocol!

• elprey
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #4087 by elprey
The server is up!

Registration and connection information can be found at www.boards.zone/board/5b428110a0d9d93c235e0dcb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #4088 by Amerlain
I for one am excited that there are more people interested in salvaging the original game and improving upon it. I know you said the original rules will apply, though I am hoping for a clarification on two points: will alternate accounts be tolerated, and what role will the galactic senate have this time? Thank you.

More
2 years 2 months ago #4089 by MetAssassina
Replied by MetAssassina on topic Re: Anon.systems is bringing back Beyond Protocol!
Hi!

Thanks for this good news Elprey, this will allow more people to discover BP!

For now will not play this "beta-BP", still waiting Sir P to relaunch his "After-Protocol" version, which have tons of BP bug fixed and more...plus some nice empires and fleets (including mine;) And more important : love the game but hate alloying, in After Protocol all this is behind me.IRL situation changed, can't restart from scratch.

Salutations and long life to BP/AP.

Cheers.

• elprey
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #4090 by elprey
Update:

The Beyond Protocol 2 Sever has been running fine for a couple weeks now! I havn't checked, but I'd say we have between 5 and 15 active players on the server.

We have setup a new URL beyondprotocol.boards.zone/ for the forum where bugs and updates can be discussed. Users who wish to sign up for an account should still use the beyond-protocol.anon.systems/sign-up page

Thank you!

Luna Prey

More
2 years 2 months ago #4091 by MetAssassina
Replied by MetAssassina on topic Re: Anon.systems is bringing back Beyond Protocol!
And our psy-mentas were right : AFTER PROTOCOL Universe is online again!

• elprey
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #4096 by elprey
Beyond Protocol 2 welcomes the competition! Congrats on bringing your server back up.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds