Sometimes i feel like im playing offline...

• Sh4rKSouL
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #2357 by Sh4rKSouL
sometimes...
and sometimes its nice have someone to talk, in my alliance just 1 connect this year
have a pleasant day!

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2370 by claire
Her inspiration for the Gucci Handbags collection came from the heavy travel schedule the couple share as you find them everywhere from New York, Miami, LA to Hong Kong. This time round she has a new grouping of her fabulous three-in-one or convertible Hermes Handbags with raffia, Celine Handbags several new styles. For the evening, I wore a black one piece jumpsuit that worked perfectly with my treasured Prada Handbags from Dee’s latest grouping. Replique Rolex works for day to night and even doubles as an iPad case. Louis Vuitton Handbags looked stunning very suit for blonde and brunette person and totally unplanned.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2374 by tesboom

claire wrote: Her inspiration for the Gucci Handbags collection came from the heavy travel schedule the couple share as you find them everywhere from New York, Miami, LA to Hong Kong. This time round she has a new grouping of her fabulous three-in-one or convertible Hermes Handbags with raffia, Celine Handbags several new styles. For the evening, I wore a black one piece jumpsuit that worked perfectly with my treasured Prada Handbags from Dee’s latest grouping. Replique Rolex works for day to night and even doubles as an iPad case. Louis Vuitton Handbags looked stunning very suit for blonde and brunette person and totally unplanned.

This questions totally the manliness of this forum...

More
5 years 4 months ago #2375 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Sometimes i feel like im playing offline...
common man, we KNOW thats bottin :P
also get your butt over here. i been waiting for you to join us and add me as freind :p steamcommunity.com/groups/OldBeyondProtocolPlayers/members

More
5 years 4 months ago #2376 by tesboom

Cyrusblack2 wrote: common man, we KNOW thats bottin :P
also get your butt over here. i been waiting for you to join us and add me as freind :p steamcommunity.com/groups/OldBeyondProtocolPlayers/members

Being french, I can only surrender to your summons.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2377 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Sometimes i feel like im playing offline...
YAAAAYYYy . now help me find CrazyEwok!

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds