Servers Out

More
8 years 8 months ago #1023 by LordXorn
Replied by LordXorn on topic Re: Servers Out
This particular patch is actually a culmination of many improvement SIrP has been working on, but not published to live yet.

So yes this will definitely be a huge change, I already noticed the background music update, which is a welcome change to me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1024 by royalreaper
Replied by royalreaper on topic Re: Servers Out
Man it's 1:31 Am and i have been waiting for the servers to come up since 12:40-ish yesterday =_= cant they just pace the patches out a little like 1 at a time so where it's not taking 6+ hours to try to get the servers up? :P I'm having post dramatic BP suicide over here :P i finished some new tech. and i wanna play with them this sucks :(

More
8 years 8 months ago #1025 by Tyrant
Replied by Tyrant on topic Re: Servers Out
Haha reaper we meet again :D

More
8 years 8 months ago #1026 by royalreaper
haha yea :P i so wanna play some BP, im taking a chill from eve till i can get my shit moved from a low-sec system to a null-sec =/ and there is this annoying guy in my alliance that makes me wanna punch him in the balls..... But listening to Pendulum atm :D So how are ya Tyrant? xD

More
8 years 8 months ago #1027 by Tyrant
Replied by Tyrant on topic Re: Servers Out
good good last day of the term tomorrow for me so lookign forward to playing BP nonstop for awhile XD if the servers ever get back up...:P

More
8 years 8 months ago #1028 by royalreaper
haha nice :P i got 2 graduation test left and then the weekend comes >:D man i hope the servers come back online around either 2:30 Am or 3:00AM my time because this is making me a little frustrated =/

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds