NOTICE

More
9 years 10 months ago #590 by SirParadox
Replied by SirParadox on topic Re: NOTICE
1. These are the preferred forums. Vimes worked hard to make it that way and I want to support it.

2. If you got as far as selecting an Empire name, then your login did work. Not sure why after that it fails. Try a few more times? If not AnxCon might be able to debug it today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #591 by Wixie
Replied by Wixie on topic Re: NOTICE

SirParadox wrote: 1. These are the preferred forums. Vimes worked hard to make it that way and I want to support it.

2. If you got as far as selecting an Empire name, then your login did work. Not sure why after that it fails. Try a few more times? If not AnxCon might be able to debug it today.

Thanks for the quick reply and ok good to know to post here.

I just tried again so 3 times since after picking empire name and at the log in screen it goes from validating now to log in or password failed/invalid. Ill keep trying throughout the day and if AnxCon can do anything that would be great thanks.

If you need any more info from me Ill check here periodically and my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
9 years 10 months ago #592 by warparty
Replied by warparty on topic Re: NOTICE
You have my attention guys. Ive been digging threw the games code and have sparked a interest in the game again, Ill join once again if you guys want company. Im also trying to get acquainted with the games code and am interested to see if I can tinker any on it. I have a server I may be experimenting on if I can get what I need.

Anyway Hello SirP and Cyrus, hope to help get this baby running again the way it was ment to be! May see you in a couple days.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds