• Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #4135 by Alien-Breed
whats happening with the server? was created by Alien-Breed
been down 24 hrs , whats happening ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #4136 by SirParadox
Replied by SirParadox on topic Re: whats happening with the server?
Sorry about the outage. I had a power blip and didn’t even know it for a day. The tiny pos ups can’t handle the server so I’ll go fetch a new one. Also TesBoom and I are working on a server status Indicator. The framework for the server status will also allow me to craft some sql reports for some fun pages. Empire growth, combat, gains, losses, who knows. Fun stuff but not intel divulging.

I took the opportunity with this downtime to fix up some server code and bring up four region processes instead of just the one. Game end changes and unit movement response is way up. Also the startup time is vastly reduced.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #4137 by Amerlain
Replied by Amerlain on topic Re: whats happening with the server?
Thanks for the heads up. Know you mentioned sql when we were on a few minutes ago, though didn't know then about the fun pages you were working on. Sounds really cool...I for one am kind of a statistics nut, so I think I'll really like the new features. I imagine others will (especially since it will be fun facts but at the same time not violate any private data). See you on after the down time.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Amerlain.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds