Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

More
6 years 2 months ago #2366 by Trifler
Replied by Trifler on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

Ghosage wrote: The bug that made me leave was simply sirp not understanding that when he downtime the server the ai orders would stop working. So my buildings where no longer firing on my enemies until i reset the ai.

This is the same bug that forced the Devs to remove the resource gathering mechanic during beta. Even so, routes and, as you say, building defenses, still would go offline after server maintenance. From what I understand, Enoch was never able to discover what was causing the problem, despite extensive investigation, and he's the guy who wrote the original code.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2367 by elprey
Replied by elprey on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
Removed
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by elprey.

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #2368 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
I will email you shortly, and i will also inform Afterprotocol's curator of your offer in the morning when he is awake and not liable to be upset at me for waking him.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Cyrusblack2.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2387 by MetAssassina
Replied by MetAssassina on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

DeeDiebS wrote: Has Anyone Seen Any sign of Activity from SirP as of lately. I know I havent but Am only online for a certain fraction of the Day, So am wondering if anyone else has besides me becuase am personally tired of trying to send my units down to a planet and they want to go to the Systems Local Star instead -_-

Same here, is it "just" a bug?
any way to avoid it?

was looking for some unknow rule?
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by MetAssassina.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2573 by Sniv

Ghosage wrote:

Trifler wrote:

Minister wrote: BTW, you'll probably get more out of Destroyers than Frigates. The Frigates are essentially just used for bombing planets in this game (only Frigates can bomb). For ship-to-ship combat, the Corvettes out-do the Frigates.

Actually before I left I was using very powerful pulse weapons on frigates that did some major damage. It became all the rage until tp exploited a bug that sirp would not acknowledge as a bug.

look at the pot calling the kettle black. Looking at this statement I have to say this, When AO is winning, good fight, when they are losing, exploit or your cheating, please, give me a break

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #2574 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
... it took you this long to respond to that!?

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds