Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

More
6 years 9 months ago #2327 by Trifler
Replied by Trifler on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

Minister wrote: Another question if you have more than one research Facility researching something does it decrease the time it takes?

Very much so, but with diminishing returns, and up to a maximum of six per project. You also want to design the most productive research facilities you can.

If you haven't already done so...

Step 1: Create a new Research Facility prototype using the starting hull, but with the production slider maxed out. This never stops being useful since you don't have to worry about trying to find a specific mineral to build it.

Step 2: Create a new Research Facility hull using the largest hull available. Then create a new prototype using that.

Once you have those, you can start thinking about using multiple.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2328 by Minister
Replied by Minister on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
Ok, I think I can handle most of the only times in the game. I am currently build a Space station any things I need to know before building them? Thanks :lol:
We'll hen after as the dust settles I seems that are net spacestation is 22 billon credits is that right? I did the math and that well take me 24 days to have that amount of money! :( all I'm trying to do is make a frigate ! Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Minister. Reason: update

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2329 by Trifler
Replied by Trifler on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

Minister wrote: We'll hen after as the dust settles I seems that are net spacestation is 22 billon credits is that right? I did the math and that well take me 24 days to have that amount of money! :( all I'm trying to do is make a frigate ! Thanks

Do you have at least one large colony with a big population? If so, you make a ton more money.

BTW, you'll probably get more out of Destroyers than Frigates. The Frigates are essentially just used for bombing planets in this game (only Frigates can bomb). For ship-to-ship combat, the Corvettes out-do the Frigates.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Trifler.

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #2330 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
back when the game was still owned by the original developers, i had a 3 to 17 million dollar income tick at one point. you need to build more pylons. (starcraft joke)

More
6 years 9 months ago #2331 by DeeDiebS
Replied by DeeDiebS on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
Has Anyone Seen Any sign of Activity from SirP as of lately. I know I havent but Am only online for a certain fraction of the Day, So am wondering if anyone else has besides me becuase am personally tired of trying to send my units down to a planet and they want to go to the Systems Local Star instead -_-

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #2332 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
SirP has been AWOL from communicating with me since september. i think i annoyed him.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds