Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #2293 by Cyrusblack2
Replied by Cyrusblack2 on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
the server operator (SirParadox) is not very hands on the past few months. i think hes taking a break due to real life health/stress issues. as far as model upgrades and changes, ive pushed for those. a LOT a while back ( i was ignored). im not sure anything can be done, but if possible, you could try to convince him to consider your things. i could try to find contact info if you like.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2294 by Ghosage
Replied by Ghosage on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
I believe the deal that was offered to you by sirp. Was for you to be successful in a war for sirp to listen. Frankly I think this version of bp has reached the end of its life.

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #2295 by Cyrusblack2
so what do you suggest? could any of us really make a BP2 that we would all be satisifed by?

More
6 years 6 months ago #2297 by Minister
Replied by Minister on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
BP2 we'll be somthing to be looking at. I really haven't found any thing wrong with the current just player population and lag here and there. I think at lot the things from the first should be implimented into a second but improved. But it seems as if that is the way it is going according to the current Dev.

• Cyrusblack2
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #2298 by Cyrusblack2
SirP seems to be focused on maintaining the existing game as is, with some code improvement as well as bringing a few things to the fore that where promised by the original devs, but never provided. a full blown change of teh game (a mod) or a BP2 would have to be done by interested parties. i have a few ideas put into google docs...

More
6 years 6 months ago #2302 by DeeDiebS
Replied by DeeDiebS on topic Re: Lazy Newb Pack/ General help for Newbs
If BP2 Is Something that Is Legitimately Coming I want to be a part of it. Who do I contact to Add to the Development

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds