Weapon Statistics Window Not Showing Bug

• ShinoV
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1323 by ShinoV
So i am seeing an issue with Weapon Statistics and Expected Statistic windows.

I can only see the Weapon Statistics if i look at a weapon design right after i log in, and it seems to happen only the first time i log in a day (downtime reset?). This window has far more exact Statistics then the Expected Statistics Window that shows every other time.

Yes the design is fully researched. It does provide more information on something then in the prototype stage, and has at least shown me different values on statistics then either expected or prototyping shows on the part. Like an alloyed beam with the acc slider at 100 shows as only 39 in Weapon Statistics, but 100 in prototyping.

-Note-
I have screenshots of this, with the weapon statistic window appearing, and then me looking at the same exact design right after. Some of the requirement sliders abruptly changed, but i did not do anything to affect it. Just loaded the design again.

Also, attachments on the post message thing is being weird, im not sure if it has the screenshots attached, since the path bar stays blank even after i use add file to select a screenshot.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by ShinoV.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ShinoV
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1324 by ShinoV
With Weapon Statistics

Without,

More
8 years 9 months ago #1328 by Havoc
Could you possibly be double clicking, perhaps by accident? Or maybe the client is registering two clicks even though you're only clicking once? That could change something in the design and make it show the prototype stats instead of the researched ones... Of course, that would need to be a pretty exact flaw, but maybe it'll help diagnosing the issue?

• ShinoV
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1338 by ShinoV
I click on view design once. I can also right click on the view button once to view it but the same thing happens. I can use multiple mice, same thing. I can double click on the design instead of view results, same thing.

And if double clicking was the case, Then why can i view a design's Weapon Statistics just fine when i first login on a day?

I can login, and see it. But then i cant see it again that day, even if i log out it seems.

So sometime in the period of the game that i am sleeping and then not home, something happens or resets, that makes it when i get home and login, i can see it fine once.

And yes, i have this issue on multiple computers, 2 desktops and a laptop. I have attempted this with the laptops mouse pad, by pushing the right mouse button once with the same issue.

• ShinoV
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1339 by ShinoV
I have verified that other guild members have the same issue when i point it out to them.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1340 by Havoc
After playing for a bit recently, I noticed specific designs do this for me. Not all of them and not always the same ones for a specific day... It may be account specific rather than computer specific, perhaps a slight corrupting of data on the server side. Either way, SirP is required!

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds