GNS bugs

• Inglonias
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1205 by Inglonias
GNS bugs was created by Inglonias
GNS is a useful resource, but it has a few annoying bugs.

1. Sometimes, the name of the player is omitted from certain places in the article. Other omissions that I'm guessing need to be filled in from data provided by the game itself also occur, but I can't find any examples off the top of my head.

Quote from afterprotocol.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=25915
"The facilities were state of the art and will no doubt bring about a new standard in space living", reports one of our correspondents that was invited to tour the brand new facility. "It was simply amazing and will no doubt usher in a new era of prosperity for everyone in the empire of ".

Notice the last word is missing

2. Clicking a month to view after clicking "Older Articles" takes quite some time to load, no matter what internet provider (either at home or school or mobile) I use. I am mentioning this because I believe it is an issue with the GNS service itself, rather than the internet connections I use. If this is incorrect, just let me know.

3. News stories about war happen when no losses have yet occurred.
This has been a problem since Live. Stories like this one: afterprotocol.com/modules.php?name=News&...read&order=0&thold=0
do not need to exist.

These are not major problems, but it would be neat if they were addressed.

Thanks!

Inglonias
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Inglonias.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #1206 by Goudron1
Replied by Goudron1 on topic Re: GNS bugs
I've never noticed lag loading GNS stories, but if you search it takes a little bit I guess. Odd that there's a 0 loss war story.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds